All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for intermediate students of English, this work explains usage rules for parts of speech, punctuation, abbreviations, spelling, commonly confused words, and more. It aslo includes style guidelines with tips on how to write properly.
- Author BiographyL. Sue Baugh is the bestselling author of numerous books on writing.
- Author(s)L.Sue Baugh
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- Language(s)English & Spanish & Spanish
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width149 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.