All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of the political mobilization of American business in the 1970s and 1980s. This title traces the rise and ultimate fragmentation of a broad-based effort to unify the business community and promote a fiscally conservative, antiregulatory, and market-oriented policy agenda to Congress and the country at large.
- Author BiographyBenjamin C. Waterhouse is associate professor of history at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
- Author(s)Benjamin C. Waterhouse
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication17/12/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePolitics and Society in Modern America
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note10 halftones.
- Weight628 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £6.16Trending at £6.48
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.