All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleReuters Institute for the Study of Journalism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byRasmus Kleis Nielsen
- Author BiographyRasmus Kleis Nielsen is Research Fellow at the Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism at the University of Oxford and Associate Professor of Political Communication at Roskilde University in Denmark. His research deals with political communication, changes in the news media, and how people use media to follow public affairs and engage with the world around them. His first book Ground Wars: Personalized Communication in Political Campaigns his first book won the 2014 Doris Graber Award for the best book published in political communication in the last ten years. He is also the recipient of the 2014 Tietgen Prize for his work on the changing business of journalism and its implications for democracy.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.41Trending at £4.51
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £10.64Trending at £11.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.15
- £23.93Trending at £24.59
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.