All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when autonomous firms from different countries come together inside a single multinational corporation? Can a cooperative strategy be established that advances the development of the multinational as a whole? This book tackles these questions through an empirical study of an 'actually existing' multinational.
- Author BiographyJonanthan Zeitlin is Professor of Sociology, Public Affairs, and History at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where he is also a Director of the Center on World Affairs and the Global Economy. He is author of numerous books, including Americanization and its Limits: Reworking US Technology and Management in Postwar Europe and Japan (OUP 2000) and Governing Work and Welfare in a New Economy: European and American Experiments (OUP, 2003).
- Author(s)Jonathan Zeitlin,Peer Hull Kristensen
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.99
- £27.03Trending at £28.66
- £35.99Trending at £36.56
- £16.69Trending at £16.98
- £7.79Trending at £14.97
- £3.40Trending at £5.38
- £18.73Trending at £21.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.