All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLocal and Regional Flaps in Head & Neck Reconstruction: A Practical Approach provides comprehensive, step-by-step instruction for flap raising and insetting for the head and neck region.
- Author BiographyRui Fernandes, DMD, MD, FACS, is Chief of the Head and Neck Service at the University of Florida College of Medicine. He maintains an active clinical practice in Jacksonville and serves as the program director for the microvascular reconstructive surgery fellowship. He is a fellow of the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, American College of Surgeons, the American Head and Neck Society, the American Society of Clinical Oncology and is a founding fellow of the International Academy of Oral Oncology. He has authored more than 70 manuscripts and book chapters and has delivered numerous lectures both nationally and internationally.
- Author(s)Rui Fernandes
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/12/2014
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight970 g
- Width213 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.36Trending at £16.02
- £11.89Trending at £13.65
- £9.50Trending at £9.81
- £4.35Trending at £4.61
- £30.00Trending at £35.00
- £2.39Trending at £3.11
- £17.99Trending at £21.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.