All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe proceedings of the third annual Los Angeles Theology Conference seek to identify the place of the doctrine of atonement in systematic theology. Locating Atonement: Explorations in Constructive Dogmatics undertakes the question: What else is there to do in atonement theology besides rehashing types and theories?
- Author BiographyOliver D. Crisp (PhD University of London, DLitt University of Aberdeen) is professor of systematic theology at Fuller Theological Seminary and a professorial fellow of the Institute for Analytic and Exegetical Theology, University of St Andrews. Fred Sanders (PhD, Graduate Theological Union) is associate professor of theology in the Torrey Honors Institute at Biola University in La Mirada, California. He is author of numerous books including The Deep Things of God: How the Trinity Changes Everything and Dr. Doctrines' Christian Comix. He is co-editor of Jesus in Trinitarian Perspective: An Introductory Christology. Fred is a core participant in the Theological Engagement with California Culture Project and a popular blogger at Scriptorium Daily.
- Date of Publication10/11/2015
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight271 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byFred Sanders,Oliver D. Crisp
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.