All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the latest research, fundamental theories, and key techniques of wireless localization technology and error-controlling techniques. It also presents and discusses the issue of localizability, as well as privacy issues associated with LBS.
- Author BiographyYunhao Liu received his BS degree in Automation Department from Tsinghua University, China, in 1995, and an MA degree in Beijing Foreign Studies University, China, in 1997, and an MS and a Ph.D. degree in Computer Science and Engineering at Michigan State University in 2003 and 2004, respectively. He is a member of Tsinghua National Lab for Information Science and Technology, and the Director of Tsinghua MOE Key Lab for Information Security. He is also a faculty at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. He serves as Associate Editor of IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems and IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing. He also serves as General Vice Chair of WWW 2008, area chair of ICDCS 2010, and PC member of a lot of top conferences such as MobiCom, INFOCOM, MOBIHOC, etc. Yunhao and his research group are awarded Best Paper Award or Best Paper Candidate in many conferences like PerCom 2007, MobiCom 2008, ICPADS 2009, and etc. He and his Phd student Li Mo won the Grand Prize of Hong Kong Best Innovation and Research Award in 2008. He is also the Vice Chair of ACM China Council. Zheng Yang received a Bachelor of Engineering degree in computer science from Tsinghua University in 2006 and a Ph.D. degree from Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) in 2010. His main research interests include wireless ad-hoc/sensor networks and pervasive computing. He has worked on location-based services for over 4 years and published a number of research papers in prestigious journals and conferences, including IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking (ToN), IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (TPDS), IEEE INFOCOM, IEEE ICDCS, IEEE RTSS, ACM SenSys, etc. He is a member of the IEEE and the ACM.
- Author(s)Yunhao Liu,Zheng Yang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/11/2010
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight421 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.97Trending at £12.07
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.