CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionExposes felon disenfranchisement as one of the most important, yet little known, threats to the health of American democracy. This book reveals the centrality of racial factors in the origins of these laws, and their impact on politics, election outcomes, and public policy.
- Author BiographyJeff Manza is Professor of Sociology and Associate Director of the Institute for Policy Research at Northwestern University. Christopher Uggen is Professor of Sociology and McKnight Presidential Fellow at the University of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Christopher Uggen,Jeff Manza
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleStudies in Crime and Public Policy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2006
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteNumerous tables and figures
- Weight687 g
- Width165 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.