All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of gender, sexuality, nationalism, the public and private spheres, and the relationship between these categories of analysis and action. Kathryn Conrad exposes the assumptions and effects of national discourses in Ireland and their reliance on a limited and limiting vision of the family: the heterosexual family cell.
- Author BiographyKathryn Conrad is associate professor of English at the University of Kansas. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Kathryn Conrad
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2004
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleIrish Studies in Literature & Culture
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note7 b/w photographs
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £8.50Trending at £10.85
- £5.15Trending at £6.82
- £8.91Trending at £9.98
- £10.39Trending at £10.53
- £8.51Trending at £11.36
- £9.29Trending at £9.98
- £6.42Trending at £7.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.