All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £30.00Trending at £35.00
- £2.39Trending at £3.11
- £8.28Trending at £8.71
- £20.50Trending at £22.07
- £16.14Trending at £18.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers useful information on dealing with the locum situation for professional pharmacists. It provides basic practical information covering how to become a locum, what to expect in a community pharmacy, coping with financial matters, recommended reading and useful contacts.
- Author(s)Pamela Mason
- PublisherPharmaceutical Press
- Date of Publication11/05/1998
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPharmaceutical Press
- Out-of-print date06/10/2004
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.