All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an introduction to modern formal logic. It is not a text book, however, but explores the philosophical roots of the subject. Each chapter takes some philosophical problem or logical conundrum, and explains how it may be handled in light of modern logic.
- Author BiographyGraham Priest is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Queensland. He has also held positions at the University of St Andrews and the University of Western Australia. He is the author of In Contradiction, Beyond the Limits of Thought, and over 100 articles in philosophy books and journals. He has held visiting positions in universities in Australia, the United Kingdom, the United States, Russia, and Brazil, and is a Fellow of the Australian Academy of Humanities.
- Author(s)Graham Priest
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/10/2000
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack and white halftones and line drawings
- Weight124 g
- Width114 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.