All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis text focuses on the first ten years of Edmund Husserl's work, from the publication of his Philosophy of Arithmetic to that of Logical Investigations. It aims to locate this work in the fields of logic, philosophy of logic and philosophy of mathematics.
- Author BiographyStefania Centrone obtained her master degree in Philosophy at the University of Florence. She was a PhD student at the Scuola Normale Superiore in Pisa, where she defended her doctoral dissertation in 2004. She was then awarded post-doctoral research grants at the Scuola Normale Superiore in Pisa until 2008. Since January 2009, Stefania Centrone has a two-year Alexander-von-Humboldt fellowship for research on Logical Objectivism, Inference and Foundational Proof in Bernard Bolzano's 'Wissenschaftslehre' at the Philosophy Department of the University of Hamburg. She has given contributed talks at various workshops and conferences all over Europe, as well as invited talks at the Universities of Dublin, Koeln and Geneve.
- Author(s)Stefania Centrone
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- Series TitleSynthese Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 345
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1190 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.