All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionConstitutes the refereed proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Logic for Programming, Artificial Intelligence, and Reasoning, LPAR 2008, which took place in Doha, Qatar, during November 22-27, 2008. This book contains the papers that address issues in automated reasoning, computational logic, and programming languages.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/11/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science / Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5330
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1098 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Volume editorAndrei Voronkov,Helmut Veith,Iliano Cervesato
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.