Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.69
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how SAP's business suite supports logistic end-to-end processes, exploring relevant functionality, system and application integration to outline closed-loop supply chain processes in Inventory Management, Warehousing, Transportation.
- Author BiographyJens Kappauf is Senior Business Solution Architect for the SAP AG Industry Business Unit Transportation and Logistic Services. In this role he is responsible for the strategic direction of SAP's third party and contract logistics solutions, while also focusing on technical integration, deployment and implementation. With over 12 years of industry and consulting experience, he brings with him a strong track record of success and is a hands-on executer with international project experience and a special focus on Customer Service and Spare Parts Logistics in the area of Aftermarket Sales and Service Operations, but also Warehousing, Execution and Supply Chain Management. Jens holds a degree in Business Administration and lives with his family near Heidelberg, Germany. Dr. Bernd Lauterbach studied Electrical Engineering and has worked at the SAP headquarters in Walldorf, Germany, since 1995. From 2000-2007 he was the architect and project/development manager who headed up the development of SAP Event Management, the Auto ID Infrastructure and Transportation Management. A second focus of his work is support of transportation projects with strategic SAP customers. Since 2008, he has worked as Senior Business Solution Architect in SAP's Transportation & Logistics IBU. Matthias Koch holds a degree in Business Administration and worked several years as a logistics consultant at SAP. During this time he gained extensive experience in different industries. His core areas are Sales and Distribution, Materials Management and Procurement, Project System, Logistics Information System, Transportation Management and System Integration. After his career in consulting Matthias gained experience in sales before taking over the area Freight & Logistics in the Travel & Logistics Services IBU. He is now Product Manager for Transportation and responsible for Transportation Management in the logistics industry.
- Author(s)Bernd Lauterbach,Jens Kappauf,Matthias Koch
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight619 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.