All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEffective development and management of supply chain networks helps businesses cut costs and enhance customer value. This 5th edition provides the most up-to-date practical tools to manage the people and processes that allow businesses to gain and maintain competitive advantage through their supply chains.
- Author BiographyMartin Christopher is Emeritus Professor of Marketing & Logistics at Cranfield School of Management. He also chairs the Advisory Board of the internationally renowned Centre for Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Martin's work in the field has gained international recognition & he's a regular contributor to conferences and workshops around the world.
- Author(s)Martin Christopher
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication26/02/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFT Publishing International
- Weight612 g
- Width158 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £38.89Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.