Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.95Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by craftmill
- Est. delivery by 23 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBic runs a crepe stall in Greenwich market, while letting his father think he's still studying hard for his botany degree and nurturing a little dream of finding the right girl and settling in Ulster. But as soon as he thinks he might have found the girl, things start getting very odd.
- Author BiographyZane Radcliffe was born in Bangor, Northern Ireland in 1969. After graduating from Queen's University Belfast he moved to London in 1994 to become an advertising copywriter. He is now a Creative Director at Newhaven, a really good advertising agency in Edinburgh. His first novel, London Irish (2002), earned him the WHSmith 'People's Choice' New Talent Award. This follows the success of his first short story, My Dog (1974), which was awarded a B+ and a Big Red Tick by Miss Hasard at Ballyholme Primary School. His second novel, Big Jessie, is also published in Black Swan.
- PrizesWinner of WH Smith People's Choice Book Awards: New Talent 2003 and WH Smith Book Awards (New Talent) 2003.
- Author(s)Zane Radcliffe
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Swan
- Weight248 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £10.99Trending at £11.53
- £7.54Trending at £7.97
- £1.99Trending at £2.40
- £3.05Trending at £3.15
- £7.77Trending at £9.41
- £4.59Trending at £4.80
- £7.38Trending at £7.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.