All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionLondon Notebook features drawings and watercolors by artist Graham Byfield, who turns his keen eye and delicate brush to recording the enchanting architecture and landscapes of this iconic city. The perfect gift for stationery lovers and art enthusiasts alike.
- Author BiographyArtist Graham Byfield spent the early years of his career as a graphic artist and creative director for advertising agencies in various parts of the world. He used these experiences as opportunities to study parochial architecture, savour landscapes and explore local cultures through his paintings. He is now a full-time artist with his own gallery in Spain, and he travels extensively to research his series of Sketchbooks.
- Author(s)Graham Byfield
- PublisherEditions Didier Millet Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication04/08/2014
- GenreUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Series TitleCity Notebooks
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintEditions Didier Millet Pty Ltd
- Weight200 g
- Width123 mm
- Height154 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.