All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA richly illustrated guide to the London section of the Thames Path.
- Author BiographyDAVID FATHERS is the creator of beautifully illustrated walking guide books to the waterways of London. These include 'The Regent's Canal' and 'The London Thames Path'. An avid walker and artist, he is constantly looking for new ways to map London and to encourage others to see parts of the metropolis from different perspectives. Ten years ago he was commissioned by the Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew and Wakehurst Place to create their first digital visitors guides. They are still in use today. He lives in north London with his wife and two daughters.
- Author(s)David Fathers
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width177 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £6.16Trending at £6.48
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.