All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLondon is a labyrinth of streets, a whirlpool of impressions. To appreciate it, the best method is to jump right in. This is a hand-drawn guide to the city that is packed with quirky observations and out-of-the-way treasures.
- Author BiographyBadaude is an illustrator and writer, whose work has appeared internationally in (amongst others) The Guardian, The Times, The Independent, Die Woche, The New York Times, World of Interiors and the Wall Street Journal and on her own blog (www.badaude.typepad.com), which has won a Webby Award. She is currently Paris editor at www.stylebible.com.
- PublisherTate Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTate Publishing
- Content Note48 black-and-white illustrations
- Width165 mm
- Height225 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.