All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLondon has perhaps the most remarkable history of any city in the world. This novel takes the reader on a journey across sixteen centuries from the days of the Romans to the Victorian engineers of Tower Bridge and the era of Dockland development.
- Author(s)Edward Rutherfurd
- Date of Publication07/05/1998
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/07/2010
- Content Notegenealological table, maps
- Weight613 g
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- arrumbooks0410 May, 2016by
Fabulous fiction but believable story of London and its occupants!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £9.14Trending at £10.68
- £4.98Trending at £6.09
- £6.83Trending at £8.93
- £7.84Trending at £8.58
- £6.45Trending at £7.19
- £5.50Trending at £7.93
- £7.76Trending at £8.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.