All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRediscover one of the world's most exciting cities with a panoramic puzzle!
- Author BiographyABI DAKER is a British illustrator who lives and works in Cyprus with her husband and son. She studied Art at the University of Reading and has since worked on children's books and as an archaeological illustrator; she also specialises in illustrated maps and architectural subjects. Her LONGEST DOT TO DOT books express her passion for exploring the graphic and linear qualities of the world in an imaginative and engaging new way. She also paints and draws the mediterranean landscapes of her home in Paphos.
- Author(s)Abi Daker
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight320 g
- Width210 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Abi Daker
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.65
- £10.23Trending at £12.68
- £7.46Trending at £8.22
- £6.87Trending at £7.25
- £7.49Trending at £8.09
- £7.76Trending at £8.99
- £39.94Trending at £41.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.