All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWeaves characters, themes and language in 22 linked stories that evoke the complex density of life in and around the Spokane Indian Reservation. The author is one of Granta's 20 Best Young American Writers.
- Author BiographySherman Alexie, a Spokane/Coeur d'Alene Indian, is the author of several books of poetry, including I Would Steal Horses, Old Shirts & New Skins, First Indian on the Moon and The Summer of Black Widows, and a volume of poetry and prose called The Business of Fancydancing.
- Author(s)Sherman Alexie
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication11/09/1997
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight174 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.09Trending at £9.92
- £7.74Trending at £8.98
- £5.80Trending at £6.19
- £6.29Trending at £8.98
- £9.10Trending at £9.97
- £3.09Trending at £4.74
- £3.49Trending at £5.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.