All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIndonesian, or Bahasa Indonesia as it's known to the locals, is the official language of the Republic of Indonesia. Indonesian, and its closest relative Malay, both developed from Old Malay, an Austronesian language spoken in the kingdom of Srivijaya onthe island of Sumatra.
- Author(s)Lonely Planet
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight130 g
- Width93 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.