Best selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.70Trending at £10.74
- £6.15Trending at £6.77
- £12.53Trending at £12.99
- £7.19Trending at £9.99
- £6.54Trending at £6.99
- £3.49Trending at £3.61
- £10.95Trending at £11.26
About this product
- DescriptionLonely Planet Prague & the Czech Republic is your passport to the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Strut to live jazz music across the Charles Bridge, revel in Prague Castle'sbaroque architectural styling, or taste delicious locally-crafted ales at a friendly neighborhood pub.
- Author(s)Lonely Planet,Mark Baker,Neil Wilson
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleTravel Guide
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Out-of-print date09/11/2014
- Content Note46 maps
- Weight380 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- nannylew07 Jun, 2014by
An asset for any traveller to Prague
I have been to Prague before but I still found this book a great asset. The admission price guides to the tourist attractions really help you budget your spending money.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.