All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive survey combining architectural and social policy studies, this work reappraises the enduring achievements of public investment during the New Deal era and argues that, though these initiatives produced the lasting backbone of the US infrastructure, the value of these long-range investments are being forgotten.
- Author BiographyRobert D. Leighninger Jr. has edited the Journal of Sociology and Social Welfare for more than twenty years, and he serves as a project adviser to the California New Deal Legacy Project. He is a sociologist at Arizona State University and the author of Community Assets: The Legacy of the Public Works Administration in Louisiana.
- Author(s)Robert D. Leighninger
- PublisherUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleUnderstanding Social Problems and Social Issues S.
- Place of PublicationSouth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Content Note72 illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width159 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.