CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.18
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to the methods for approaching, analysing and contextualising an unfamiliar piece of Greek art.
- Author BiographyMark D. Stansbury-O'Donnell is a professor of art history at the University of St Thomas in St Paul, Minnesota. He is the author of Pictorial Narrative in Ancient Greek Art (Cambridge University Press, 1999) and Vase Painting, Gender, and the Social Identity of Archaic Athens (Cambridge University Press, 2006). He has published in the American Journal of Archaeology and has contributed to several other books on Greek art and vase painting.
- Author(s)Mark D. Stansbury-O'Donnell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/11/2010
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note82 b/w illus.
- Weight700 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.