All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing 134 sites scattered across the county's 18 towns and the city of Hudson, this book weaves an authoritative group of narrative histories linking the evidence of the landscape with the underlying economic and social history of each community. Each town narrative is accompanied by individual site descriptions.
- Author BiographyPeter H. Stott is an industrial historian with twenty years experience in New York and New England. He is the author of A Guide to the Industrial Archeology of Boston Proper from 1996-2006. Mr. Stott worked with UNESCO's World Heritage Centre in Paris, before returning to his roots in New England, where he is currently at work again with the Massachusetts Historical Commission.
- Author(s)Peter H. Stott
- PublisherColumbia County Historical Society
- Date of Publication15/07/2007
- Place of PublicationKinderhook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia County Historical Society
- Content Note163 illustrations, 5 maps, index
- Weight1451 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.