CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionA self-contained introduction to applications of loop representations and knot theory in quantum gravity.
- Author(s)Jorge Pullin,Rodolfo Gambini
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/07/2000
- Series TitleCambridge Monographs on Mathematical Physics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note33 b/w illus.
- Weight590 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Series Edited byP. V. Landshoff,David R. Nelson,S. Weinberg
- Foreword byAbhay Ashtekar
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.