CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionAn invitation to practice prayer in a new and deeper way that engages the world in all its beauty and in all its suffering. Designed to help people think and pray about important--and often confounding--social and political questions as part of the practice of Christian faith.
- Author BiographyClaire Wolfteich is associate professor of practical theology and spiritual formation at Boston University. Her publications include Navigating New Terrain: Work and Women's Spiritual Lives and American Catholics Through the Twentieth Century: Spirituality, Lay Experience, and Public Life. She codirects the Center for Practical Theology at Boston University and works with urban pastors throughout the country through the center's Sustaining Urban Pastoral Excellence Project, to which she brings experience in leading ecumenical small group formation and spiritual renewal. She directs the Pastoral and Spiritual Formation program and the Spiritual Formation and Church Life Project at the university. She has also served as advisor to the National Conference of Catholic Bishops on issues of women and lay spirituality. She holds a Ph.D. from the University of Chicago and received her B.A. from Yale University.
- Author(s)Claire E. Wolfteich
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/2006
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitlePractices of Faith Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date30/09/2016
- Weight426 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.