All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionexamines the art of this distinguished American watercolor painter and teacher
- Author BiographyHenry Adams is an author, American art historian and professor. Dr. Adams has worked at a number of museums; serving as curator of Fine Arts at the Carnegie Museum of Art in Pittsburgh, as curator of American Art at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art in Kansas City, and as curator of American Art at the Cleveland Museum of Art. Dr. Adams has written widely on American artists of the 19th and 20th centuries including: Winslow Homer, Thomas Eakins, George Bellows, John Graham, Fairfield Porter, and David Hockney and is the author of 'What's American about American Art?' ( Hudson Hills Press, 2009). Hugh Fortmiller is an author, photographer and long time colleague and friend of the artist. Fortmiller taught at Middlesex School in Concord Massachusetts for 42 years during which time he chaired the English and Art Departments.
- Author(s)Henry Adams,Loring W. Coleman
- PublisherHudson Hills Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/02/2012
- GenreAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHudson Hills Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note15 b&w, 115 Colour
- Weight2000 g
- Width300 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byHugh Fortmiller
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.