All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the Clovis occupation of Mexico's northwest region of Sonora. Using extensive primary data concerning specific artifacts, assemblages, and Paleoindian archaeology, Mexican archaeologist Guadalupe Sanchez presents a synopsis and critical review of current data and a unique summary of information about the First People of Mexico.
- Author BiographyGuadalupe Sanchez is a research associate at Estacion del Noroeste, UNAM, and is the former director of the Subdireccion de Laboratorios y Apoyo Academico, and the Museo Regional de Sonora for the Instituto Nacional de Antropologia e Historia in Mexico. Her work has appeared in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences(PNAS), Quaternary International, Kiva: The Journal of Southwestern Anthropology and History, Arqueologia Mexicana, and Archaeology Southwest .
- Author(s)Guadalupe Sanchez
- PublisherUniversity of Arizona Press
- Date of Publication30/01/2016
- Series TitleAnthropological Papers
- Place of PublicationTucson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arizona Press
- Content Note153 photographs, 42 tables
- Weight499 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.