Losing Control: The Emerging Threats to Western Prosperity by Stephen D. King (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £32.12Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 13 Mar
- £0.99+ £1.81 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by book2basics
- Click & Collect
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the economic giants of Asia and elsewhere have awakened, Western leaders have increasingly struggled to maintain economic stability. This book suggests that the decades ahead can see a major redistribution of wealth and power across the globe that forces consumers in the United States and Europe to stop living beyond their means.
- Author BiographyStephen D. King is HSBC's group chief economist and the bank's global head of economics and asset allocation research. He writes a weekly column for the London Independent and is a member of the European Central Bank Shadow Council and the Financial Times Economists' Forum. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Stephen D. King
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication06/04/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight658 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.