All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a broad consensus among informed observers both inside and outside the Beltway that American public diplomacy leaves much to be desired, and there is no real consensus among critics on what must be done to fix the problems. The author situates these problems within the complex environment of US government bureaucracy.
- Author BiographyCarnes Lord is Professor of Military and Naval Strategy in the Strategic Research Department at the Naval War College in Newport, RI. Dr. Lord is a distinguished scholar, educator, and former government official who served as the National Security Advisor to the Vice President and the Director of International Information and Communications Policy on the National Security Council Staff at the White House. His most recent book, The Modern Prince: What Leaders Need to Know Now, was acclaimed by The Wall Street Journal as an instant classic.
- Author(s)Carnes Lord
- Date of Publication30/08/2006
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitlePraeger Security International
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight375 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Foreword byJohn Hughes
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.