All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Shi-Ze Guo,Zhe-Ming Lu
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/11/2016
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Author BiographyProf. Zhe-Ming Lu is currently the IEEE senior member and the Professor in Zhejiang University. He received the B.S. and M.S. degrees in electrical engineering and the Ph.D. degree in measurement technology and instrumentation from the Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT), Harbin, China, in 1995, 1997, and 2001, respectively. He became a Lecturer with HIT in 1999. Since 2003, he has been a Professor with the Department of Automatic Test and Control, HIT. He is currently a Full Professor with the School of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Zhejiang University. In the areas of multimedia signal processing and information hiding, he has published more than 250 papers, seven monographs in Chinese, one monograph in English and three book chapters in English. His current research interests include multimedia signal processing, information security, and complex networks Prof. Shi-Ze Guo is currently the assistant of the Director of One of Research Institutes of The General Staff Headquarters, and the part-time Professor in Beijing University of Posts and Communications. He received the Ph.D. degree in measurement technology and instrumentation from the Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT), Harbin, China, in 1994. He is currently also the part-time Professor in University of Science and Technology of China, Zhejiang University and Wuhan University. His current research interests include network security, information security, and complex networks. He has undertaken many national and military projects. He won the second prize of Science and Technology of China for four times, the first prize of Science and Technology of Army for 8 times. He won the Qiushi Excellent Youth Award of China Association for Science and Technology in 2011, and the 11th Chinese Youth Award of Science and Technology in 2009. He has published 2 edited books and 50 papers in the area of Information and Network Security.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.