All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMachu Picchu is a beautiful old city in Peru. It was forgotten for many years, but now many people are visiting it. Some people think that too many visitors may not be good for the city. What will happen to Machu Picchu?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library
- Series Part/Volume Number800
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight85 g
- Width147 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Contained items statementContains Pamphlet and DVD video
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.52Trending at £10.84
- £17.99Trending at £21.06
- £16.99Trending at £21.06
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £13.69
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
- £30.00Trending at £34.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.