All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.25Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the tales of young girls falling pregnant out of wedlock, and covers the different viewpoints and experiences from which the stories come.
- Author BiographyJo Wainer is Director at the Centre for Gender and Medicine, Monash University and custodian of the transcripts. Her late husband Dr Bertram Wainer was the leading abortion reform doctor who in the 1970s led a long and difficult campaign to overturn the existing abortion laws which led to the Kaye Inquiry into police corruption.
- PublisherMelbourne University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCarlton
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2006
- ImprintMelbourne University Press
- Weight210 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJo Wainer
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.