Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume, covering the Eastern Region, examines many of the fascinating lines in the region, including the much mourned Midland & Great Northern Joint Railway, rural branches like that to Eye, the lines in east Lincolnshire and the Woodhead route with its electrification scheme.
- Author(s)Nigel Welbourn
- PublisherIan Allan Publishing
- Date of Publication26/10/1995
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Series TitleLost Lines
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIan Allan Publishing
- Out-of-print date03/08/2013
- Content Noteillustrations facsimiles, maps
- Weight362 g
- Width173 mm
- Height235 mm
Most relevant reviews
- dodger11295805 Apr, 2014by
Excellent light read on our railway history.
An excellent book, it is part of a series covering the whole of the UK. Not too heavy, with a mixture of text and black and white photographs. Not an exhaustive history, but a pleasure to read.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.