All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLotus Notes For Dummies helps readers navigate and employ Lotus Notes to improve productivity and efficiency. Covers the enhanced features of the new version of Lotus Notes including the welcome page, instant messaging, document sharing, calendaring, group scheduling, and going mobile.
- Author BiographyStephen Londergan works for IBM, where he is a member of the Lotus Notes collaboration team. He is also the coauthor of all the previous For Dummies books on Lotus Notes.
- Author(s)Pat Freeland,Stephen R. Londergan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2002
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleFor dummies
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight596 g
- Width185 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
Most relevant reviews
- freida194524 May, 2011by
Lotus Notes 6 for Dummies
If you have never used Notes before this book gives you an ideal grounding in the concepts and what its capable of. The books takes you step by step through the basics and doesn't overload you with technical jargon. Although version 6 is a few years old alot of the core functionality hasn't changed much. I'd recommend this book to any new users or IT support staff who need a quick intro to Notes but don't want to be bombarded with too much information.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.05