All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarch 29, 1900, is considered by many to be the day mathematical finance was born. On that day a French doctoral student, Louis Bachelier, successfully defended his thesis Theorie de la Speculation at the Sorbonne. This book provides a translation of Bachelier's seminal work.
- Author BiographyMark Davis, Professor of Mathematics at Imperial College London, has written three books on stochastic modeling and control, most recently Markov Models and Optimization . Alison Etheridge, Professor of Probability at the University of Oxford, is the author of A Course in Financial Calculus and Introduction to Superprocesses .
- Author(s)Louis Bachelier
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication05/09/2006
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note17 line illus.
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byPaul A. Samuelson
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.47Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.