All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1950, this biography of Louisa May Alcott (1832-1888) remains the standard work on the beloved American writer.
- Author BiographyMADELEINE B. STERN is a partner in the firm of Rostenberg and Stern Rare Books. She is the editor of several collections of Alcott s works, including Feminist Alcott: Stories of a Woman s Power; From Jo March s Attic: Stories of Intrigue and Suspense; and Louisa May Alcott Unmasked: Collected Thrillers, all published by Northeastern University Press. A collection of Stern s essay, Louisa May Alcott: From Blood & Thunder to Hearth & Home, is also published by Northeastern. She lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Madeleine B. Stern
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication26/08/1999
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNortheastern University Press
- Content Notenotes
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.