All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Why bother to rob a bank, when you can own a bank?' asked Bertold Brecht. The question is reiterated in the very Brechtian Love, Crime and Johannesburg, the story of Jimmy 'Long Legs' Mangane, a people's poet involved in the struggle, who is accused of robbing a bank.
- Author BiographyThe Junction Avenue Theatre Company was a theatre workshop company founded in Johannesburg in the 1970s.
- Author(s)Junction Avenue Theatre Company
- PublisherWits University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2000
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationJohannesburg
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintWits University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight90 g
- Width133 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.75
- £7.53Trending at £8.21
- £7.79Trending at £8.29
- £6.23Trending at £8.92
- £9.16Trending at £11.03
- £7.97Trending at £12.37
- £10.39Trending at £10.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.