All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe spectacular 1848 escape of William and Ellen Craft from slavery in Macon, Georgia, is a dramatic story in the annals of American history. In Love, Liberation, and Escaping Slavery, Barbara McCaskill revisits this dual escape and examines the collaborations and partnerships that characterized the Crafts' activism for the next thirty years.
- Author BiographyBarbara McCaskill is an associate professor of English and co-director of the Civil Rights Digital Library at the University of Georgia, USA.
- Author(s)Barbara McCaskill
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreBiography: General
- Series TitleA Sarah Mills Hodge Fund Publication
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note8 black & white photographs
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.