All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £10.74Trending at £11.74
- £8.00Trending at £9.53
- £8.60Trending at £10.24
- £10.97Trending at £11.48
- £13.99Trending at £21.37
- £11.61Trending at £12.17
- £9.97Trending at £13.02
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a practical theory of human functioning, exploring the relationships between beauty and love, frustration and creativity, perception and healing. This book includes insights for the critic of culture and society. It is suitable for psychotherapists.
- Author BiographyDavid Brazier, broke new ground in psychotherapy with Beyond Carl Rogers and then Zen Therapy. He and his wife Caroline have continued to challenge orthodoxy and develop new effective modes of work. This book showcases the core philosophy of their method, now called the Other Centred Approach. David lives in Leicestershire, UK.
- Author(s)David Brazier
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication24/09/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.