All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
General & Literary Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionBruno Thorne is the self-crowned king of Mariscombe, a faded seaside resort crammed with chip shops and amusement arcades. But things are on the turn because the resort has been picked as a potential holiday hot-spot. Meanwhile, George Law wants to do for Mariscombe what Rick Stein did for Padstowe, and outbids Bruno for the rundown Rocks hotel.
- Author BiographyVeronica Henry has written four previous novels - Honeycote, Making Hay, Wild Oats and An Eligible Bachelor, all of which are published by Penguin. She lives in North Devon with her husband and three sons.
- Author(s)Veronica Henry
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/06/2011
- Weight358 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £4.24Trending at £4.97
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £4.67Trending at £7.99
- £5.00Trending at £8.98
- £4.50Trending at £4.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.