All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a Triangle Tulip Shawl and Floral Tunic to a Starry Nights Bolero, this title features projects that showcase rich textures and beautiful detail. Working with four basic shapes, it presents 16 gorgeous wearables and two bonus variants. Each garment features simple construction and elegant lines.
- Author BiographyBrooke Nico is the co-owner of Kirkwood Knittery, where she uses her eye for detail and fashion experience to keep her store ahead of trends in knitting. However, lace is where Brooke has really made her mark and her talent has been recognised by Vogue Knitting, Knitters and Debbie Bliss magazine. She has taught lace classes at VKLive, VKLive La and several Stitches (XRX) events.
- Author(s)Nicolas Brooke
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight454 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.