All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete and practical guide to building a successful relationship with a partner who has attention-deficit disorder (ADD), Loving Someone with ADD offers strategies for communicating effectively, setting boundaries, and moving past obstacles together.
- Author BiographySusan Tschudi, MA, is a licensed marriage and family therapist in private practice in Westlake Village, CA. As a relationship expert, she specializes in helping couples achieve marital success.
- Author(s)Susan Tschundi
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Series TitleNew Harbinger Loving Someone Series
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.76Trending at £7.88
- £4.99Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.