All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £12.00
- £18.19Trending at £18.69
- £8.88Trending at £11.95
- £14.54Trending at £15.28
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.23
- £9.71Trending at £10.86
About this product
- Author(s)A. van Staveren,Arthur van Roermund,P. van der Meer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number841
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note128 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
- Table Of ContentsIndex of symbols. 1. Introduction. 1.1. Power-dissipation trends in CMOS circuits. 1.2. Overview of present power-reduction solutions. 1.3. Aim and scope of this book. 1.4. Organization of the book. 2. Power Versus Engergy. 2.1. Power considerations. 2.2. Energy considerations. 2.3. Conclusions. 3. Power Dissipation in Digital CMOS Circuits. 3.1. Thermodynamics of computation. 3.2. Functional power dissipation. 3.3. Parasitical power dissipation. 3.4. Trends in power dissipation. 3.5. Conclusions. 4. Reduction of Functional Power Dissipation. 4.1. Node transition-cycle activity factor. 4.2. Clock frequency. 4.3. Transition-cycle energy. 4.4. Conclusions. 5. Reduction of Parasitical Power Dissipation. 5.1. Leakage power dissipation. 5.2. Short-circuit power dissipation. 5.3. Need for weak-inversion current reduction. 5.4. Conclusions. 6. Weak-inversion Current Reduction. 6.1. Classification. 6.2. Conclusions. 7. Effectiveness of Weak-inversion Current Reductions. 7.1. General effectiveness. 7.2. Technique-specific effectiveness. 7.3. Conclusions. 8. Triple-S Circuit Designs. 8.1. Process flow. 8.2. Experimental circuits. 8.3. Leakage, speed, area and functional power. 8.4. Practical applications and limitations. 8.5. Conclusions. 9. Conclusions. 10. Summary. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.