All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the analysis and design of the most important integrated oscillator circuits, this book shows how to optimize them using the resonator's high Q to achieve the minimum power consumption compatible with frequency stability and phase noise requirements.
- Author BiographyEric A. VITTOZ received the M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in electrical engineering from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne ( EPFL) in 1961 and 1969 respectively. He joined the Centre Electronique Horloger S.A. (CEH), Neuchatel, in 1962, where he participated in the development of the first prototypes of electronic watches. In 1971, he was appointed Vice-Director of CEH, supervising advanced developments in electronic watches and other micropower systems. In 1984, he took the responsibility of the Circuits and Systems Research Division of the Swiss Center for Electronics and Microtechnology (CSEM) in Neucatel, where he was appointed Executive Vice-President, Integrated Circuits and Systems, in 1991. He is also directly responsible for the Advanced Research section of CSEM. His field of personal research interest and activity is the design of low-power analog CMOS circuits, with emphasis on their application to advanced perceptive processing. Since 1975, he has been lecturing and supervising undergraduate and graduate student projects in analog circuit design at EPFL, where he became Professor in 1982. Dr. Vittoz is an IEEE Fellow, has published more than 100 papers and holds 25 patents.
- Author(s)Eric A. Vittoz
- Date of Publication13/10/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleIntegrated Circuits and Systems
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight324 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.