All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEasy to understand guide to cholesterol, blood pressure and stress, from risk factors to treatment and prevention.
- Author BiographyCatherine Butterfield was an award-winning print journalist before taking a career detour into health public relations. Working at some of Australia's largest hospitals alongside world-leading medical specialists, Catherine developed a keen interest in all things health-related. When she left the hospital setting to start a family, Catherine resumed writing and established a successful freelance writing business, Write Away Media. She has regularly contributed to Australian daily newspapers' custom publications, including The Age and The Sydney Morning Herald, magazines including the Royal Botanic Gardens publication Floreo, and has a number of commercial publications to her name. Low Cholesterol Low Blood Pressure is Catherine's first book with Wilkinson Publishing.
- Author(s)Catherine Butterfield
- PublisherWilkinson Publishing
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWilkinson Publishing
- Weight386 g
- Width172 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £8.34Trending at £10.31
- £14.08Trending at £19.00
- £10.67Trending at £11.23
- £6.92Trending at £7.28
- £8.85Trending at £8.96
- £7.76Trending at £8.04
- £16.63Trending at £17.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.