All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionReflecting how the need for new applications drives the development of new lubricant additives, this book presents methods to: improve the performance, efficiency, and stability of lubricants; protect metal surfaces from wear; select lubricant additives for the food processing industry; and select the most appropriate ashless additives.
- Author BiographyLeslie R. Rudnick is president of Designed Materials Group. He previously served as the technical director at Ultrachem Inc., was a senior scientist at The Pennsylvania State University Energy Institute, and worked for several Fortune 500 companies. An STLE fellow and ACS member, he serves on the editorial board of the Journal of Synthetic Lubrication and is the co/author and co/editor of over 100 journal articles, book chapters, and books. He holds 29 US patents as well as a BS from the University of Iowa and an MS and Ph.D from Rutgers University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2008
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleChemical Industries
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 124
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note330 black & white illustrations, 165 black & white tables
- Weight1587 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byLeslie R. Rudnick
- Series Edited byJames G. Speight
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.